Hyper-liberal MSNBC talking head Chris Matthews observed over the summer that Donald Trump obviously had lived a life in which he never seriously contemplated running for the presidency, until last year! Appearing on a show like Howard Stern’s to brag about your sexual conquests, would have never been considered to be a safe career move to gain the Oval Office by the likes of Adlai Stevenson or Edmund Muskie!
Donald Trump’s past words and past actions have offered unlimited targets of opportunity for Hillary Clinton’s oppo. research team and they have taken full advantage of the rich landscape of The Donald’s past – aided royally by many of his more contemporary choice comments! The well timed Access Hollywood video of Trump’s “locker room talk”, which NBC reportedly had possession of for over a year (its release delayed to ensure Trump’s nomination as Clinton’s weakest opponent?), was coordinated with the Washington Post to be dropped on the Trump campaign within the same hour as the Wikileaks emails of HRC’s aides. The all-too predictable parade of Donald’s alleged victims that has now followed, have all but drowned out the far more substanative revelations that have been exposed, TO DATE, about the true Hillary Rodham Clinton:
(1) Hillary’s “dream” of a Western Hemisphere EU-like Free Trade Zone with unfettered immigration into the United States and a total relaxation of whatever still exists of border controls on the Southern border;
(2) Hillary’s admission that it is “neccessary” to hide her real views on issues such as trade and Wall Street reforms, which were made to her fat-cat donors in her secret Wall Street speeches, from diametrically opposite opinions expressed to her adoring throng –
(to Bernie voters – you just can’t HANDLE the truth!);
(3) Reassurances to Wall Street leaders in Hillary’s secret speeches that they will be delegated the power to regulate themselves, as they know their business best –
(to Bernie voters – ditto!);
(4) The sage observation by John Podesta that the Mrs. Clinton often has problems telling the truth
(5) A warning by John Podesta to Hillary that her contempt for the average American was becoming all too obvious and that rallies should be organized to counter that appearance
(An observation that can only be characterized as “deplorable!”);
(6) Views exchanged by Clinton aides that express utter contempt for the faith and belief systems of American Catholics and Evangelicals that have “severely backwards gender relations.” (Can you imagine substituting the term “Islam” in that phrase?) The same email also spoke disparagingly of Southerners and “needy Latinos”;
(7) The blatant (but no longer shocking) interplay of the Main-Stream Media, the Obama Justice Department and the FBI with the Clinton organization, in a coordinated campaign to suppress the reporting and minimalize the impact of the Clinton email scandal;
(8) The fact that CNBC reporter John Harwood took marching orders from the Clinton campaign on how to best bait Donald Trump in a GOP debate (he asked him whether he was running a “comic book candidacy”), prior to serving as an ostensibly neutral moderator at the debate;
(9) The fact that a question about the death penalty that was to be posed to Hillary in a Town Hall debate with Bernie Sanders by an uncommitted voter, was leaked to Clinton’s campaign the day before (to craft a well-thought out “spontaneous” answer) by CNN contributor (and past and present DNC chairperson) Donna Brazile;
….with more to come.
Note that with the exception of Clinton communication director Jennifer Palmieri’s claim that she does not remember the email concerning Catholics and Evangelicals, there has been no response from the Clinton campaign that the content of the hacked emails released so far by Wikileaks have, in any way, been altered or fabricated. They prefer instead to slay the messenger instead of the message, who they claim is Russia.
Yet, in light of these revelations, and all of the scandals swirling around Hillary Clinton and her serial lies and unprecedented corruption, all her dutiful Main Stream Media wants to talk about is Donald Trump boasting that he is “attracted to beautiful women like a magnet” and of his claimed ability to carry out unsolicited sexual advances because of his fame. It’s the shiny object in the room meant to divert attention from the smoke coming from the basement! (“Lookee here” says James Carville!) Truly, these are issues that are hugely relevant for the uncertain future of all Americans! But it’s working….
Trump had a far more successful second debate and had Hillary on the defensive for much of the contest. His promise to have a special prosecutor appointed to look into the irregularities of the FBI email probe and Clinton Foundation, and his off-hand comment she’d “be jailed” if justice was allowed to take its course, has evoked outrage that if Trump were to be elected, the “banana republic” tradition of jailing the electoral loser would be instituted! Yet, with all the details of the FBI whitewash mounting by the day, while ordinary government employees are jailed for 1/1,000th of the secutity violations committed by Mrs. Clinton, aren’t we Nicaragua now???
As the result of the relentless character assassination assault upon Trump by the Clinton campaign and its media lackies (whether each charge is justified or not – it’s ALL she’s running on) in this mad dual race to the bottom, Mr. Trump has retaliated by bringing up the past claims of forced sexual assault and rape committed by Bill Clinton. Prior to the debate he held a most unusual “press conference” where Juanita Broddrick related her account of bring raped by Bill Clinton in the ’70s; Paula Jones being sexually assaulted by him in the ’80s and Kathleen Willey being groped by him (in the White House) in the ’90s. Hillary was implicated as coordinating the character assassination of all three of these women (along with Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lewinsky), as the de facto head of what was facetiously described as the Clinton Bimbo Eruption Squad! Additionally presented at the Trump event was Kathy Shelton, who at the age of 12 was raped by a drifter in Arkansas. He was represented in court by the young Hillary Rodham who got him off on a technicality and was then caught on tape laughing and bragging about it. How do these accounts square with Hillary’s past statement that all women who claim they were sexually assaulted must be believed? Not for nothing was Hillary Clinton described in the ’90s as “having the soul of an East German border guard.”
The affect of Trump’s controversial tactic with his “press conference” and his performance in the second debate have yet to be fully gauged. It is true that a large percentage of millennials, who Hillary needs to come out to vote for her (who were toddlers during the Bill Clinton presidency), have little knowledge of the details of the Bill Clinton saga. In this heightened age of PC conduct concerning male-female relationships, how will the millennials react to these claims about the past conduct of both Bill and Hill? Will they hold it against her and largely stay home? Will many vote for Johnson or Stein as a protest? Would some actually vote for Trump? Or will it be a wash?
There is no doubt that due to Trump’s undisciplined, incessant tweeting about Miss Universe after the first debate and now the Access Hollywood clip, he has has lost his September momentum and has now fallen behind in most of the polls. As the result of his raw talk with Billy Bush, Speaker Paul Ryan and many other prominent Republicans have now disavowed their candidate, fearing Trump will take the whole ticket down with him. In response, Donald Trump has declared war on the GOP; claims he doesn’t need the party’s support; claims he will win it all on his own and says he now feels liberated to be “unshackled” from the Republicans!!! A winning strategy? The only remaining questions, now that he is “unshackled” and with the final debate coming up, is how much further “unconventional” can Donald Trump go? And in this most unusual election year, can his scorched earth strategy lead to victory?
-The Chicago Patriot