- Donald Trump’s joking entreaty to the Russians to release the 33,000 allegedly “personal” emails deleted by Hillary Clinton from her private server on the Hudson, has caused almost spastic responses from the Democrats that Trump is inviting Putin & Company to conduct espionage against the United States – to “hack” Mrs. Clinton’s lost emails! “Espionage” to snare details of yoga lessons and wedding plans? But unless I’m missing something, hasn’t Hillary’s email server long gone to the great motherboard in the sky – having been totally dismantled and dissected by the FBI? Obviously, if the Russians (or anyone else) have plucked Hillary’s secret shortcake recipe from the cybersphere, the sluthful act happened many months ago – long before The Donald’s “treasonous” proposition! Odds are that salacious details of the Clinton Foundation are already in the hands of our adversaries with the drip, drip, drip of new revelations to come! -The Chicago Patriot
The Clinton campaign mused that the 20,000 emails hacked from the Democratic Central Committee, that were released by Wikileaks this weekend, originated in Russia. If true, let’s make an assumption: the DNC’s cyber systems were better protected than Hillary’s home-brewed server in her basement in Chappaqua, New York. The obvious conclusion from that assumption: the 33,000 emails that Hillary and her minnions deleted from outstanding subpoenas and Congressional investigations on the claim that they were “personal” are also now in the hands of the Russians! In light of questions on the possible “pay to play” ramifications of influence by Secretary Clinton on requests by foreign governments in return for outrageous fees for speeches charged by Bill Clinton, ostensibly for the Clinton Global Initiative, can blackmail be far behind????
- Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention was not filled with the conventional right-wing laundry list of GOP hot button items; his address was far from that. Loaded with attacks on free trade agreements, blank-check foreign intervention and globalism in general, a prime essence of Trump’s speech was based on old-fashioned populism, geared specifically to appeal to the American blue color worker and those who feel dispossessed by the “rigged” economic, political and mass media systems. The name of Bernie Sanders was specifically invoked in the hope of picking up a percentage of NeverHillary voters! The question that is raised: does the left to right political spectrum actually curve around into a circle, so that some of Bernie’s supporters may actually vote for Trump?
A post-convention bounce of +5 or greater will be construed to mean that convention was a success. Watch the battleground states of Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio and New Hampshire.
-The Chicago Patriot
In regard to Melania Trump’s speech last night at the GOP convention, it does appear that two paragraphs were plagerized, almost in whole, from Michelle Obama’s 2008 convention speech. An unnecessary distraction, giving a gift to the Dems on the opening night of the convention! -The Chicago Patriot
With the Ohio open carry law in force in Cleveland for the GOP convention, armed protestors and the police will be eyeing each other warily, especially in light of what happened in Baton Rouge today. The potential for at least one “incident” is high. However, the potential for a firefight goes beyond merely clashes involving the law, as rival armed groups might confront each other. A potential interesting scenario: a face-off between the gun-toting New Black Panther Party and the armed Bikers for Trump, which is a real possibility! -The Chicago Patriot
Will the left now demand “Truck Control?” The methods ISIS has to slaughter the innocent are incalculable! The only answer: eradicate their “caliphate” based at Raqqa. Hopefully, the deadenders will then not be so inspired to meet their 74 virgins! -The Chicago Patriot
Why is Hillary continuing to insist that she never sent nor received classified emails, even after FBI Director James Comey’s exhaustive recitation of her repeated lies to the American people? Because she is afraid that Trump may win (Trump now only -3 in Florida; tied in Ohio and ahead by 2 in Pennsylvania) and that Trump will grab the reins of the Justice Department on January 20th! The statute of limitations does not toll for years! (That’s assuming BHO does not pardon her on his last day in office!) -The Chicago Patriot
FBI Director Comey’s “rationalization” for his decision not to indict Hillary Rodham Clinton, as taken from his own testimony:
(1) HRC intended to receive official communications by email via a private, unsecured, unauthorized server at an unauthorized location;
(2) as Secretary of State, HRC knew she would have been receiving classified emails in her role as Secretary of State, yet:
(3) Comey did not think that he could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that HRC knew she would be receiving classified emails at her unsecured, unauthorized server at the unauthorized location. (!)
Director Comey’s contention that the “gross negligence” provision of the federal statute in question had only been utilized to prosecute a defendant once in the last 100 years is a canard. Refer to the case of Brian Nishimura, the naval reservist who was prosecuted last year for a totally non-intentional removal of classified information to his home. Whether the statute in question was used against him is unknown by me at the present moment, but that begs the question. HRC could have been prosecuted based on the same statute Nishimura was, if it was different from the law cited by Comey. Nishimura’s only “crime”: his name was not Clinton!